Monday, August 2, 2010

The Day Before Our Disney Cruise

Okay so it's the day before we leave for our first Disney Cruise and of course I am not 100% packed. All of our toiletries, bathing suits, towels, summer clothes, cameras, and of course the computer, DVDs, the IPod, and any other gadget that we will need to keep our little man busy as we await our journey on the Disney Cruise Line. Anthony is very excited to see "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and all its characters. In fact, he woke up this morning asking me to go see "Mickey Mouse". The concept of time is irrelevant to a two year old. Our day entails us getting mommy's back adjusted for our trip, mommy's hair done so that I can take descent pictures, take a swim in the pool, cleaning the house, and of course...finish packing. Our flight leaves from Atlantic City Airport at 6:30a.m. Once we arrive at the airport, we will try our best to keep Anthony as busy as possible until 12:00p.m. when the bus departs the terminal to take us to Port Canaveral where the Disney Wonder awaits our arrival. We are all very excited to see this trip and our future trip through the eyes of a child.

Later today, I will post our "Sailing Itinerary" as well as our "Disney World Adventure" Itinerary.

2 comments:

  1. I will sooo miss my little man so much..I will playing him crying for me while he is gone...Have fun excited for our cruise next November 2011.

    ReplyDelete